Join this practical course to find out why a strategy is important, how to create one, and how to use it daily to make your business stronger
- Why a strategy is important: Investors, cost planning, efficiency, hiring
- How to create a strategy:
- Ambition + Time + Money + Opportunity – Current Position = The Strategy Equation
- What areas should a strategy cover?
- Judging what goes in: Effort vs Benefit
- Activity: Draft a strategy for your business, with input from the course leader
- Communicating your strategy to others: who to tell, how much to tell and how to say it – the story of the Swan
- Using your strategy to make your business stronger: daily decision-making, quarterly reviews
Duration: 2 Hours
Ticket Price: £15
Julie Barber has 17 years’ experience working with large corporates, developing and delivering business strategies, analysing business needs and managing business data and risk. A dual-qualified Project Manager (PRINCE2 and PMBOK) and Certified Knowledge Manager (GIKM), she combines in-depth technical knowledge with wide practical experience to offer a range of business consultancy services, aimed at growing your business and reducing business costs.