Part 1: Planning Projects – How To Set Yourself Up For Success
Join this practical course to find out how project management helps your business, how to plan a project from scratch, and which technology can help you
- How project management helps your business: attracting clients, managing clients, being cost and time effective
- When does something become a Project and why that’s important
- Defining your project – factors to consider including what success looks like, budget, deadlines
- Activity: Define your own project
- Planning methods: group and solo planning
- Activity: Group planning activity
- Technology: Planning Tools – which ones are right for you?
Julie Barber has 17 years’ experience working with large corporates, developing and delivering business strategies, analysing business needs and managing business data and risk. A dual-qualified Project Manager (PRINCE2 and PMBOK) and Certified Knowledge Manager (GIKM), she combines in-depth technical knowledge with wide practical experience to offer a range of business consultancy services, aimed at growing your business and reducing business costs.