Instagram & Facebook for business
This workshop is designed to help those in business get the most out of Facebook and Instagram.
We will cover:
- How to find your customers using adverts from £1 per day
- An overview of all social media platforms and which one you should be using for your business
- The do's & don'ts when posting
- The difference between boosting a post and creating an advert
- Custom audiences
- Quick way of creating imagery for your adverts
- Ways to get social media working for you business for free
- Live demo - How to create and advert
- Tips on how to control your time on social media
- Question & answer session
The workshop is 2 hours costing £15 per person, tea & coffee is available.
There are 3 dates available for this workshop.
Monday 24th July 10:00am - Venue Francesca Maffeo Gallery, 284 Leigh Road, Leigh-on-sea
Tuesday 8th August 10:00am - Venue Francesca Maffeo Gallery, 284 Leigh Road, Leigh-on-sea
Tuesday 8th August 7:30pm - Venue space282, 282 Leigh Road, Leigh-on-sea
Please note, there is a minimum number of 12 people per workshop in order to run, you will be informed ahead of time should the workshop not be taking place.